Who I AmHello and welcome to my portfolio.
I'm Elias Schütt, a young webdeveloper from Germany.
Currently I'm attending a training for screen-design.
When finished I will visit high school.
In my spare time I study japanese, practice speedcubing
and occasionally work on web related projects.
What I Offer
Designing and programming is one of my basic services.
I also setup several CMS' or create mobile support on request.
|Slicing If you wish to design the website yourself, feel free to send me your design as a properly formated PSD file and I'll create a valid website of it.|
|SEO Basic SEO is included by default. However the best result is achieved by a deep analyses of your target group. External SEO specialists will get involved for this purpose.|
What I've Done
- Tile Editor (WIP) A web based tile map editor for all kinds of 2d games and applications. It is currently a work in progress on github. » visit
- Waymember This is one of my first real HTML5 games. The goal of this game is to memorize a path and "re-draw" it. Each level features a new tile. » visit
- Android Wallpaper This animated wallpaper originally exists on several android smartphones. I rewrote it in HTML5 just for fun. » visit
- Anglerfish The Game A game in development. You play as a female anglerfish. Right now you can attract fish by rattling your light rod. If other fish are interested enough you can try to eat them. » visit
A simple yet powerful HTML5 game engine.
"G5" derives from a combination of "Game" and "HTML5", I'm still searching for a proper name. » visit
- Seeblick Seeblick ("Sea View") is a fictitious hotel on Sylt (an island from germany). This website prototype was created for exercise purposes. » visit
- Old Portfolio My first portfolio design. I liked the idea of having virtual NES-like modules. These modules were animated and snapped into their slot when clicked. The general layout wasn't that optimal though. » visit
- Als-Wie.de A fun project by a friend and myself. It uses the Twitter API to detect spelling mistakes from german twitter users and offers the visitor to correct them with a tweet. » visit
- Experiments Comb through my application experiments on my server. It ranges from ping-pong and breakout to colourful animated abstractions. » visit
What You Say
Please note that I'm currently unavailable, until I finished my educational program.